16-17 May, 2017, New York
Foresight. Ambition. Dedication. Education.
Learn from some of the most influential professionals in the beverage industry at the USA Trade Tasting educational conference on May 16-17, 2017. These presentations from industry leaders on today's leading ideas on marketing, sales and distribution will challenge and inspire you to grow your beverage company.
The conference will have TED-Style talks where speakers will give you insight into what strategies and standards the industry's top thinkers are using to shape the marketplace around you.
Who are the Speakers?
Ranging from brand builders to marketing gurus, the educational conference is hosting remarkable experts who exhibit a truly heightened knowledge of the industry to give our visitors a clear understanding of the real life challenges that face them in the marketplace.
Who should attend?
Whether you are a craft distillery, craft brewery or a boutique winery that’s just starting out, or work in sales at an importer/distributor or at an established beverage company, or simply wish to expand your skill set and gain new perspective, USATT Conference is a must attend event.
Join hundreds of fellow winemakers, brew masters, distillers, sales people and marketers at USATrade Tasting Conference which is designed to inspire and empower you with sales and marketing ideas—brought to you by Beverage Trade Network.
Top reasons to attend USATT Conference
- Learn how to launch, market and grow your wine, beer or spirit brand in USA market.
- Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will empower you to focus on what really works (and prove to others it works).
- Network with marketers just like you: Imagine connecting face-to-face with hundreds of people—just like you—as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years.
- Meet the speakers. Attendees will learn first-hand from presentations and also have the unique opportunity to directly engage with new industry contacts.
- Get your ROI by getting great content. The right conferences not only allow you to meet smart, inspiring people, but also teach you a ton — especially in skills that make you a more well-rounded professional. USATT Conference is all about ‘How To Do It’. We are not going to discuss where the industry is going, what are the problems – instead we are going to discuss how to make it happen and do it better.
- It’s in New York City. An international hub for business. Large volume of business. Distributors from surrounding states will visit etc.
Below is a sampling of what you will learn about.
- How to manage and grow your importing and distribution business
- How to pitch your brand to independents bottleshops
- How to pitch your brand to press: 10 to do's and don'ts
- How to influence mixologists and sommeliers to grow your brand on-premise
- How to create effective retail merchandising programs that work in retail.
- Social media 101: Practical tips
- What to cover in your distribution agreements
- How to build a national brand in the US market
- How to build a all star sales teams
Conference Transfer and Refund Policy:
Cancellation Things happen. We understand.You’ll get a full refund if you cancel before January 31, 2017. So there’s that. From February 1, 2017 until March 31, 2017, you can cancel your registration for a 50% refund of the fee you paid. After April 1, 2017, you cannot cancel your registration and we will not provide a refund of the fee you paid (regardless of whether or not you attend).
Please remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. You are responsible for canceling your own hotel and travel reservations.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
If you can’t attend, but know someone who really wants to be there, you can transfer your ticket for free until March 30. Just email us at email@example.com to let us know you won't be able to attend– it's that simple. If you're transfering your ticket to someone else, please include their name, email, job title, phone number, and (if different from the original registration) company and work address.