16-17 May, 2017, New York
Foresight. Ambition. Dedication. Education.
The USATT Conference is a 2 day event that brings together owners, managers, sales and marketing leaders in the wine, beer and spirits import, distribution and retail industry and helps them learn more about the business, network with other professionals from all areas of the country and exchange ideas and collaborate.
The conference will have TED-Style talks where speakers will give you insight into what strategies and standards the industry's top thinkers are using to shape the marketplace around you.
Who are the Speakers?
Ranging from brand builders to marketing gurus, the educational conference is hosting remarkable experts who exhibit a truly heightened knowledge of the industry to give our visitors a clear understanding of the real life challenges that face them in the marketplace.
Who should attend?
Whether you are a craft distillery, craft brewery or a boutique winery that’s just starting out, or work in sales at an importer/distributor or at an established beverage company, or simply wish to expand your skill set and gain new perspective, USATT Conference is a must attend event.
Join hundreds of fellow winemakers, brew masters, distillers, sales people and marketers at USATrade Tasting Conference which is designed to inspire and empower you with sales and marketing ideas—brought to you by Beverage Trade Network.
Top reasons to attend USATT Conference
- Learn how to launch, market and grow your wine, beer or spirit brand in USA market.
- Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will empower you to focus on what really works (and prove to others it works).
- Network with marketers just like you: Imagine connecting face-to-face with hundreds of people—just like you—as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years.
- Meet the speakers. Attendees will learn first-hand from presentations and also have the unique opportunity to directly engage with new industry contacts.
- Get your ROI by getting great content. The right conferences not only allow you to meet smart, inspiring people, but also teach you a ton — especially in skills that make you a more well-rounded professional. USATT Conference is all about ‘How To Do It’. We are not going to discuss where the industry is going, what are the problems – instead we are going to discuss how to make it happen and do it better.
- It’s in New York City. An international hub for business. Large volume of business. Distributors from surrounding states will visit etc.
Conference Transfer and Refund Policy:
Your circumstances may have changed. We understand. You will receive a full refund on your conference ticket if you cancel before January 31, 2017. From February 1, 2017 until March 31, 2017, you can cancel your registration for a 50% refund of the fee you paid. After April 1, 2017, you cannot cancel your registration and we will not provide a refund of the fee you paid (regardless of whether or not you attend).
Please remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. You are responsible for canceling your own hotel and travel reservations.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
If you can’t attend, but know someone who really wants to be there, you can transfer your ticket for free until March 30. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you won't be able to attend– it's that simple. If you're transfering your ticket to someone else, please include their name, email, job title, phone number, and (if different from the original registration) company and work address.