World Whisky Masterclass
Explore the alluring world of single malt whiskies at the exclusive masterclass. This master class is designed to showcase the expressions of a variety of award winning offerings and educate retailers and distributors on the reasons behind the growing trend towards international single malts.
Some of the award winning whiskies that will be poured are:
- World Whisky Awards “World’s Best Single Malt Whisky” from Sullivans Cove, Tasmania Distillery;
- Cognac barrel aged Brenne Single Malt from France - rated 93 points from Wine Enthusiast;
- Still Water Distillery’s Stalk and Barrel Single Malt from Canada. “Ground-Breaking Single Malt” - The Wall Street Journal;
- India’s Amrut Single Malt - 94.5 points from Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2014
- Westland Distillery’s American Single Malt Whiskey from Washington State – Double Gold at 2014 SF World Spirits Competition
- English Whisky Co’s Single Malt – Double Gold at 2013 SF World Spirits Competition.
Discover the emergence of new whisky territories and explore how their unique climates affect the distilling process. Come taste a wide range of profiles that have won the praise of critics around the world at the World of Whisky Masterclass.