Super Early Bird tickets are valid till March 1, 2017 and come with a complimentary 2- day Grand Tasting pass. Tickets are available for $250 for the single day conference pass and $400 for the two days combined. This is an educational conference where you can learn about sales, distribution, compliance and marketing. Prices will increase after March 1, 2017.
Every year, the USATT Show brings together small and medium sized importers, distributors, retailers and press professionals of the US wine, spirits and beer industry in New York City for two days of learning, buying and selling, networking and fun — all designed to help participants grow their bottom line.
Who should attend?
Whether you are a craft distillery, craft brewery or a boutique winery that’s just starting out, work in sales with an importer/distributor or at an established beverage company, or simply wish to expand your skill set and gain a new perspective, USATT Conference is a must-attend event.
Join hundreds of fellow importers, distributors, winemakers, brewmasters, distillers, salespeople and marketers at the USA Trade Tasting Conference, designed to inspire and empower you with sales and marketing ideas and brought to you by Beverage Trade Network.
You’re coming to USA Trade Tasting 2017 either way, right? So you might as well save some cash with a super early bird ticket for the Conference.
Who are the Speakers?
Ranging from brand builders to marketing gurus, the educational conference is hosting remarkable experts who exhibit a truly heightened knowledge of the industry to give our visitors a clear understanding of the real life challenges that they face in the marketplace and how to overcome these.
Why attend USATT 2017
- Learn how to launch, market and grow your wine, beer or spirit brand in USA market.
- Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will empower you to focus on what really works (and prove to you that it works).
- Network with marketers just like you: Imagine connecting face-to-face with hundreds of people—just like you—as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years.
- Meet the speakers: Attendees will learn first-hand from presentations and also have the unique opportunity to directly engage with new industry contacts.
- Get your ROI by getting great content: The right conference not only allows you to meet smart, inspiring people, but also teaches you a lot — especially in skills that make you a better-rounded professional. USATT Conference includes ‘How to Do It ’ topics. We are not going to discuss where the industry is going, and the problems faced by it – instead we will focus on how to make it happen and do it better.
- It’s in New York City. An international hub for business. Large volume of business. Distributors,importers and retailers from surrounding states will visit and be ready to trade.
How to draft a solid distribution agreement for franchise and non-franchise states
Press Panel: Getting Press for your brand in USA. Do’s and Don’ts
The New Brand / Craft Phenomenon: An Even Better Future
10 Proven Promotional Programs That Will Get Your Brand Picked Up By National Chains and Large Retailers
7 Ways That Brands Can Optimize Their Domestic and International Logistics
How to win Retailers and Influence Them with Effective Merchandising and Programming
Preparation to Pitching: How To Get and Grow With Your Distributor
Stay informed about the latest & greatest developments in the beverage industry in the US and discover global trends.
Event Producer: Beverage Trade Network
USA Trade Tasting is brought to you by Beverage Trade Network, the leading online platform dedicated to connecting the global beverage industry. Beverage Trade Network (BTN) successfully connects wineries, breweries, distilleries and brand owners with international importers, distributors, brokers and beverage industry professionals on a daily basis. Strong partnerships with international and US organizations have helped BTN establish USA Trade Tasting as a premiere sales and marketing event committed to connecting the beverage industry.