For any new wine, beer or spirits brand looking to grow their distribution within the U.S. marketplace, the key success factor is being able to grow awareness of their products in the minds of both consumers and potential distributors. Continue reading
One of the leading importers in the US, Park Street Imports gave his insights about the Key Considerations on Route to Market Strategies in the U.S. at the USATT 2017 Conference, Here you can watch the full video of his presentation. Continue reading
On a daily basis, a wine and liquor retailer/wholesaler must manage a litany of items. Among those things is a slew of requests from a large number of winemakers who are eager to get their offerings on store shelves. When making a pitch to them, it’s important for a representative to be focused and respectful of the retailer’s time. Also vital is the ability to make a brand stand out from the rest in a crowded U.S. market. Continue reading
On May 16 & 17 at the Metropolitan Pavilion, join over 2,000 trade show visitors, that include buyers, importers, distributors and retailers and 132 exhibitors from 20 countries at a high-energy, global conference in New York City that has been designed to inspire and empower you with the best ideas from all over the world of how to market, sell and grow your business. It’s brought to you by Beverage Trade Network (BTN), the leading platform connecting the global beverage industry. Continue reading
Whether you are a craft distillery, craft brewery or a boutique winery that’s just starting out, or work in sales at an importer/distributor or at an established beverage company, or simply wish to expand your skill set and gain new perspective, USA Trade Tasting is a must attend event.
Join hundreds of fellow wine makers, brew masters, distillers, sales people and marketers at USA Trade Tasting Conference which is designed to inspire and empower you with sales and marketing ideas—brought to you by Beverage Trade Network.
Top reasons to attend USATT Conference
- Learn the basics: How to launch, market and grow your wine, beer or spirit brand in USA market.
- Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will educate you to focus on techniques that really work.
- Network with marketers just like you: Imagine connecting face-to-face with hundreds of people as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years.
- Meet the speakers. Attendees will learn first-hand from presentations and also have the unique opportunity to directly engage with noteworthy industry contacts.
- Get your ROI by getting great content. The right conference not only allows you to meet smart, inspiring people but also teaches you a lot — especially in skills that make you a more well-rounded professional. The USATT Conference is ‘How-To’ themed where the topics are not about the current state of the industry and the problems being faced– instead, we talk about how to meet and overcome these challenges.
- It’s in New York City. An international hub for business, the nexus of major import and distributions houses and connected to importers, distributors, retailers in neighboring states.
Here is full video of USA Trade Tasting Conference 2016.
Below is a sampling of what you will learn about.
- How Importers and Distributors can build a strong sales force.
- How to Draft a Solid Distribution Agreement for Franchise and Non-Franchise States
- 10 Proven Promotional Programs That Will Get Your Brand Picked Up By National Chains and Large Retailers
- It’s revolution time: Make your “liquor store” a lean, mean, selling machine: Marketing that will crush your competition and win customers for life.
- Office Hours with Importers and Distributors
- How to win Retailers and Influence Them with Effective Merchandising and Programming […] View Full Schedule
Distribution is one of the biggest challenges facing wine and spirits producers. On one hand, suppliers are demanding “strategic distribution”- the kind that connects products with engaged customers and correlates brand status with like-minded retail and restaurant outlets. On the other hand, you have retail stores and sommeliers, responding to our narrative-rich culture, demanding innovative, niche and authentic products with a “cool” story to tell. The distributor lies in the middle, facing language barriers, industry consolidation, ever-changing market dynamics, state regulations, supply chain hiccups, and an increasingly crowded market place. You soon begin to understand that this is a complex global business!
By hosting the country’s only trade show dedicated exclusively to beverage industry networking, the USA Trade Tasting (USATT) event is committed to cultivating a better conversation among all tiers of the trade, connecting small and medium sized wine and spirits companies with the resources to grow their businesses and their bottom line.
This May 16th and 17th, thousands of the country’s top importers, distributors, restauranteurs, retailers and producers, along with a bevy of international suppliers, will convene at the Metropolitan Pavilion in NYC. Here, they will engage in an exhibition tasting, conference, and seminars discussing trends and issues unique to each tier. Members of the trade will learn how to market, sell, and grow brands in today’s complex market environment.
By facilitating face to face connections, The USATT provides the space for relationships to flourish. While the beverage market is a dynamic beast drifting along in the currents of shifting trends, the wine and spirits industry itself is still largely influenced by networks of personal relationships. USA Trade Tasting offers a big advantage to winemakers, craft brewers and innovative distillers by granting access to these coveted market connections. When it comes to launching new products, who you know and how you choose to align your brands in the market are the foundations upon which all potential success is built.
The USATT event is produced by the Beverage Trade Network (BTN), a long time resource of small-medium sized alcoholic beverage companies facing the challenges of competing against large consolidated groups. BTN provides trade leads, legal know-how, sales advice, and networking opportunities that strengthen and nurture an independent marketplace. BTN understands that successful business relationships rely on open communication, shared goals, and an understanding of each other’s potential and limitations. The ambition of the USA Trade Tasting event is to bridge strong industry relationships that serve as the bedrock for mutual profitability and long-term partnership in the beverage industry.
While social media platforms are helping brands create micro-networks that facilitate direct connections with a targeted audience, the US alcoholic beverage trade relies on a more traditional network of Supplier, Importer, and Distributor. This trifecta is responsible for communicating key producer messages, recognizing consumer trends, and fulfilling the product demands of the public. By many accounts, the beverage industry is entering a ‘golden age’ here in the United States, and USATT is here to help the beverage trade seize every opportunity on the horizon through quality networking.
By Lauren Brooke, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source : Colangelo & Partners
Event Producer: Beverage Trade Network
USA Trade Tasting is brought to you by Beverage Trade Network, the leading online platform dedicated to connecting the global beverage industry. Beverage Trade Network (BTN) successfully connects wineries, breweries, distilleries and brand owners with international importers, distributors, brokers and beverage industry professionals on a daily basis. Strong partnerships with international and US organizations have helped BTN establish USA Trade Tasting as a premiere sales and marketing event committed to connecting the beverage industry.