USA Trade Tasting (USATT) has officially announced that registration for the 2017 Business Conference is now open. The USA Trade Tasting 2017 conference is a two day educational event focused on best practices in beverage marketing, distribution and sales happening on the May 16th and 17th, 2016, at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City.
International brand owners, consultants and beverage professionals are invited to learn from some of the industry’s most influential figures as they speak about successful market strategies being used to build industry leading business.
“The exceptional speaker line-up we have secured to present at USATT is set to provide visitors with an unparalleled view of the US alcoholic beverage marketplace,” said Sid Patel, CEO of Beverage Trade Network and Director of USATT. “Our goal is to give conference attendees a clear understanding of the marketplace by showcasing successful stratagem and innovation being used by some of the brightest business minds in the industry.”
Scheduled speakers include:
- Brandy Rand / Vice President – International Wine & Spirits Research (IWSR, USA).
- Josh Wand / Founder & Motivator in Chief of BevForce
- Stephen Fahy / Sales Director and Senior Buyer at the Wine Library
- Jonathan Newman / Chairman and CEO, Newman Wine
- Michael Yurch / President at Bluest Sky Group. Ex-President of the renowned retail firm Sherry-Lehmann.
- Donna H. Hartman, Esq / Attorney, OlenderFeldman LLP
- Thomas Barfoed / Managing Director, JF Hillebrand USA
- Richard Halstead / Chief Operating Officer, Wine Intelligence
- And more.
USA Trade Tasting 2018 gives guests an exclusive chance to learn and interact in a dynamic forum. Attendees from the US and around the world will find this conference particularly useful for developing market strategy and expanding their network of industry partners. The event is expected to draw more than 130 exhibitors and 2000 industry visitors.
- About Beverage Trade Network: Beverage Trade Network (BTN) is an online marketing and B2B networking platform servicing suppliers, buyers and beverage professionals in the global beverage industry. BTN provides business and sourcing tools for industry buyers and brokers as well as an extensive selection of services for suppliers to drive brand awareness and expand distribution. For more information on BTN please visit their website beveragetradenetwork.com
- About USA Trade Tasting: USA Trade Tasting (USATT) is an annual trade tasting and business conference, open to trade professionals only, which takes place in New York City, USA. USATT showcases exciting wines, beers and spirits from all over the world to USA importers, wholesalers, distributors, retailers and press. For more information on attending the USA business conference or how to exhibit at USATT please visit their website usatradetasting.com