Whether you are a craft distillery, craft brewery or a boutique winery that’s just starting out, or work in sales at an importer/distributor or at an established beverage company, or simply wish to expand your skill set and gain new perspective, USA Trade Tasting is a must attend event.
Join hundreds of fellow wine makers, brew masters, distillers, sales people and marketers at USA Trade Tasting Conference which is designed to inspire and empower you with sales and marketing ideas—brought to you by Beverage Trade Network.
Top reasons to attend USATT Conference
- Learn the basics: How to launch, market and grow your wine, beer or spirit brand in USA market.
- Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will educate you to focus on techniques that really work.
- Network with marketers just like you: Imagine connecting face-to-face with hundreds of people as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years.
- Meet the speakers. Attendees will learn first-hand from presentations and also have the unique opportunity to directly engage with noteworthy industry contacts.
- Get your ROI by getting great content. The right conference not only allows you to meet smart, inspiring people, but also teaches you a lot — especially in skills that make you a more well-rounded professional. The USATT Conference is ‘How-To’ themed where the topics are not about the current state of the industry and the problems being faced– instead we talk about how to meet and overcome these challenges.
- It’s in New York City. An international hub for business, the nexus of major import and distributions houses and connected to importers, distributors, retailers in neighbouring states.
Here is full video of USA Trade Tasting Conference 2016.
Below is a sampling of what you will learn about.
- How Importers and Distributors can build a strong sales force.
- How to Draft a Solid Distribution Agreement for Franchise and Non-Franchise States
- 10 Proven Promotional Programs That Will Get Your Brand Picked Up By National Chains and Large Retailers
- It’s revolution time: Make your “liquor store” a lean, mean, selling machine: Marketing that will crush your competition and win customers for life.
- Office Hours with Importers and Distributors
- How to win Retailers and Influence Them with Effective Merchandising and Programming […] View Full ScheduleEvery year, the USATT Show brings together small and medium sized importers, distributors, retailers and press professionals of the US wine, spirits and beer industry in New York City for 2 days of learning, buying and selling, networking and fun — all designed to help participants grow their bottom line. Get Your Visitor Trade Pass Now.